Trench Breakers / Rock guard pipe foam
FOAM TRENCH BREAKER
FASTER, SAFER, EASIER ALTERNATIVE FOR PIPELINE TRENCH BREAKER APPLICATIONS
Are you looking for a faster, safer, less labor intensive way to install pipeline trench breakers? If so, you should consider using foam trench breakers for your next project.
The spray polyurethane foam adheres to the trench to create a strong barrier and control soil erosion. Foam trench breakers can typically be installed by a two-person crew, which significantly reduces labor costs. Because the trench breakers will be sprayed in place, there’s no need for installers to get inside the ditch.
Spray foam trench breaker installation requires experienced technicians and special equipment.
Give us a call or contact us online for a free consultation for foam pipeline trench breakers or any of our other ICC-ES certified products.
Here are some of the reasons why contractors choose foam trench breakers over sandbags, imported clay or other methods:
- Safety – Foam can be installed from grade level, therefore eliminating the need to work inside the trench.
- Efficiency – With foam, multiple trench breakers can be installed in the time it takes to install just one trench breaker when using other methods.
- Performance –Foam trench breakers fill voids around the pipe, creating a strong support system and preventing erosion of the soil.
- Cost Effective – A trench can be backfilled within 15 minutes after installing foam trench breakers and eliminates the need to fill, transport and install sandbags – which means less time, less labor, and significant cost savings!
- Durability – Foam can be installed quickly without causing damage to the pipe. Foam trench breakers create a water-tight seal and will not shift or collapse under pressure.
Foam trench breakers can be installed in a fraction of the time it takes to install sandbags and will not damage the pipe. When using spray foam for trench breakers, installers can safely work from ground level, with no need to get in the trench.
Spray foam trench breakers can be installed in minutes and can conform to any shape that the application requires.