So what can you do?
Go Green Insulation and Concrete Lifting provides top quality penetrating concrete sealers that usually only need to be applied once. Our concrete sealers provide protection against moisture, ice melts, and other damaging chemicals. Our crew will pressure wash your concrete to open up the pores of the concrete to allow the sealer to penetrate the concrete. This process is also used to remove light stains. Any heavy stains will need to be removed prior to our crew applying the penetrating sealers. The sealer will be applied by spraying a thin coating over the concrete surface. The sealer will be then broomed into the concrete to match the concrete. Once the sealant is applied, the concrete is protected and ready for use within 6 hours. Our penetrating sealers do not alter the appearance of concrete and do not make a significant difference in the slipperiness of the concrete.
The benefits of our concrete sealing system are:
- Prolong surface life of the concrete
- Protect concrete from pitting and spalling
- Watertight seal
- Protection from elements like rain, snow and ice
- Protects concrete from stains like oil and fertilizer
- Protects concrete from salt and ice melts
- Doesn’t alter the color of the concrete
- Isn’t slick or shiny
- Usually only needs to be applied once
- Concrete is ready for use again after 6 hours