Concrete leveling applications will work for the following sunken or settled concrete problems
- Concrete sidewalks & steps
- Interior floor slabs
- Concrete pool decks or pool surrounds
- Concrete patios & landings
- Sunrooms with concrete floors
- Concrete driveways
- Concrete roadways & parking areas
- Airport runways
- Roadways including Bridge approaches
- Rail Crossings
Learn More About Our Process
Poly Lift and level Concrete Lifting with Foam
Concrete Lifting with Foam
Commercial Concrete Lifting with Foam
Airport Runway Concrete Lifting with Foam
Concrete Lifting vs. Replacement
- Costs less: Concrete lifting costs less than concrete replacement.
- Faster installation: Full weight-bearing function possible within a short time compared to replacement.
- Less mess: There is no need to demolish concrete and no damage to landscaping.
- Environmentally-friendly: Removed concrete often ends up in landfill; with concrete lifting there is no waste.
- Preventative: Fills voids to prevent erosion and further damage to concrete caused by animals and insects. Also helps stabilize soil.
- Improves safety: Eliminate trip hazards and prevent personal injury or possible lawsuits from uneven steps or walkways.
Foam leveling is a smart choice for residential & commercial applications.