How Go Green Insulation and Concrete Lifting will repair the crack:
- We will clean all joints and cracks from debris.
- Caulking will be installed in the joints and cracks.
- Then several passes of spoon troweling will ensure a perfect end result.
- A coat of sand is applied to make it resemble the surface texture of your existing concrete.
Go Green Insulation and Concrete Lifting uses a special formulated commercial grade silicone based concrete caulk. Our concrete crack fillers have several advantages over more common polyurethane products. These include better adhesion, much greater flexibility (up to 50% more flexible), UV stability, and they won’t harden over time like those other caulks do. Our crack fillers last up to twenty years.
The benefits of our concrete joint sealing and crack repair system are:
- 50% more flexible than the competition
- UV stable
- Won’t crack, harden, or dry out like others
- Last up to 20 years
- Watertight seal
- Eliminates erosion under concrete slabs that lead to voids and concrete settlement
- Prevents oversaturation of soils under concrete that lead to concrete settlement
- Keeps the joints and cracks free of debris and weeds
- Detours ants and bugs from living under the concrete slabs
- Beautifies the concrete