Go Green Insulation and Concrete Lifting is growing and we are looking for Spray Foam Insulation and Concrete Lifting Sales Representatives with a construction/mechanical background to join our incredible team! If you are skilled in building genuine relationships, have the ability to understand the technicality of insulating structures and raising settled concrete, and are adept at the sales process (proven by a successful track record), this career is for you!
As a Sales Representative you will meet with potential customers on appointments generated through warm leads and through your own efforts to determine the customer’s insulation and settled concrete concerns. Your job would be to present solutions that Go Green Insulation and Concrete Lifting provides to resolve these concerns. Our sales people have the potential to make $50,000+.
What will you do?
- Drive to potential customer’s homes and conducting appointments.
- Meet or exceeds sales goals.
- Determine solutions to customers’ needs.
- Write proposals for each customer which include photographs, measurements, instructions, diagrams, pricing lists and job worksheets.
- Provide follow-up to customers by email, phone and revisiting the customer if necessary.
- Help operate a booth at home and garden shows to generate leads.
What is required?
- Ability to legally drive a motor vehicle and be able to provide your own transportation.
- Prior sales and / or construction experience preferred.
- Proficient working with computer software.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
What can you gain?
- Be an instrumental part of a well-known company that continues to grow every year and is never satisfied with being anything less than the best.
- A feeling of satisfaction by making a difference by providing solutions to customers that will help make their homes more comfortable, cost-efficient, and safer by using materials that are eco-friendly.
- High income potential.
- Creating ongoing relationships with customers and builders.
- Flexible work schedule
- Estimating includes some days in the office and some days in the field.
For more information about our company, please visit www.gogreeninsulation.com and find our page on Facebook. We are a driven, family-oriented culture, striving to do our best for our customers, our company, and each other.
Go Green offers top quality professional service and is dedicated to using eco-friendly building materials while maximizing energy savings and increasing comfort.
We provide our professional services to residential, commercial, agricultural, mining, state and federal customers. We specialize in full insulation services for new construction, existing structures, cold storage, metal buildings, pole barns, additions, remodeling and weatherization.
We provide additional specialty services such as concrete lifting, expansion joint sealing, energy auditing, spray foam ditch sealing, seamless spray foam roofs, seamless elastomeric coatings to seal metal roofs, and underground oil tank abatement with foam.
Phone number: 208-454-2367
Email: [email protected]